San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Professionals and Roundtable Members - join us for an evening of networking and sipping with a peek into a wine industry survey.
Every year, the Napa-Sonoma Chapter offers a professional members-only event designed for career development. On May 20th we’re offering an early evening that features:
- Cross-Roundtable networking
- Bubbles, wine and hors d’oeuvres
- A short presentation wherll learn important facts from previous Wine Industry Benefits Benchmarking Surveys.
- Guests will be eligible to participate in a benchmarking survey - and gain access to the final wine industry results. All participants will be invited to a seminar at The Carneros Inn on 6/25/15.All of this is complimentary, courtesy of Woodruff Sawyer and Napa | Sonoma Women for WineSense!We hope you’ll join us Wednesday, May 20th at Gloria Ferrer from 5pm to 7pm.The Wine Industry Benefits Benchmarking Survey is the largest and most comprehensive wine industry survey of its kind. The survey details include:
- Cost of health plans, flexible benefits, retirements plans, paid time-off and funding strategies
- Benefits plan designs and premiums
- Contribution trends and standards
- Cost control initiatives and future trends
- Wellness and disease management strategies
- Healthcare reform and compliance strategiesWoodruff Sawyer is the wine industry’s leading innovator of employee benefits solutions and services, and they’re offering participation and access to the 13th edition of their annual health & welfare benchmarking survey. Members of the Woodruff Sawyer Employee Benefits team will be sharing insight on their Wine Industry Benefits Benchmarking Survey and how it helps participants compare their program to that of the other 50+ participating wine groups.As a winery or wine-related organization, health benefits are an important part of your culture and overall employees compensation package. Reliable and objective information comparing the scope and cost of your plan offerings against those of your industry peers is critical.We look forward to seeing you there! Reserve early - space is limited!!For more information about Woodruff Sawyer and their winery expertise, please visit http://www.wsandco.com/industry-expertise/wineries.Cheers!
When & Where
Women for WineSense ~ Napa | Sonoma Chapter
Founded in 1990 by some of the top women in the wine industry, Women for WineSense offers wine education and networking opportunities for wine industry professionals and wine enthusiasts.
Our events, held in beautiful wine country locations, provide a fun and relaxed atmosphere for men and women to enjoy learning about new wines and food pairings, as well as making new friends and acquaintances.
Women for WineSense is a not-for-profit organization 501(c)6 formed in 1990 as a way to promote women working in the wine industry. WWS is committed to being the premiere wine organization offering outstanding education programs, member benefits, and networking opportunities to industry professionals and wine enthusiasts. The Napa/Sonoma Chapter currently has over 300 members of which approximately 80% are professionals in the wine industry. For information about becoming a member, please email our Membership Director, Ellen Reich Luchtel.
We accept donations made directly to our scholarship fund for students pursuing bachelor and master degrees in viticulture, enology and wine business at the four major local degree schools, U.C. Davis, Napa Valley College, Sonoma State University and Santa Rosa J.C.