Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Will Call Tickets are now open.
Winemaker Breakfast Ticket Sales will remain open until Friday at 4pm.
Saturday & Sunday, November 5 & 6, 2016 ~ 11 am to 4 pm each day
Wine & Food Affair is the premier event for Wine Road Sonoma County! Join us for a weekend of Wine & Food pairings in the Alexander, Dry Creek and Russian River Valleys. All of the wineries participating will have a favorite winery recipe which they will prepare both days for you to sample, along with the perfect wine.
Winemaker Breakfast and Q & A on Saturday November 5th from 9am - 10:30am at Pech Merle Winery in Geyserville. Tickets must be purchased for this added event during registration.Join winemakers from Pech Merle, Mill Creek, and Spicy Vines for a casual morning of Q & A along with a breakfast before heading out to Wine & Food Affair. This is an open forum for guests to meet and chat with winemakers in a casual breakfast setting with Q & A. This is not a wine tasting experience, simply breakfast and conversation.
For compliance with Sonoma County "best practices" for events we MUST enforce a limited number of people checking in at each winery location. We cannot make exceptions, once a winery has reached their limit for check-ins you will need to select another winery and check-in at that location.
All buses are banned from Wine Road events. A van is not a bus, but a bus of any size is just that - a bus. Buses are not allowed. Wineries will turn you away at the parking lot.
REFUND POLICY: Sales are FINAL and non - refundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who will miss the event. The ticket is valid only on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates.
Event Map: Wine and Food Affair 2016
EVENT DETAILS & THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW....
- You are required to select just your starting winery, then are welcome to visit any & all of the wineries that are participating in this year's event throughout the weekend
- Each participating winery is limited to 50 check-in registrations. When a winery has sold out as a check in their winery name is "greyed out" on the list and will not be able to accept any more check-ins
- Wineries with an * next to their name have requested no groups of 8 or more
- Attendees will receive a tasting glass & wristband upon check-in.
- Designated Drivers are given a different color wristband and they are not served wine.
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let wineries know you’ve checked-in & are an event participant
- You will need to keep your wristband on for both days – We do not replace wristbands
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, wineries need to check ID's & attach wristbands to each attendee
- Ticket admits 1 person into the event
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. - No I.D. = no admittance
- All Wine Road events are for adults only... NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Wine & Food Affair -including no babies or children of any age
- If you lose or forget your glass it will be $5.00 for a new one
- Please do not bring dogs to Wine & Food Affair
- Sunday Only tickets will be able to check in on Sunday only
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 4:00 on event weekends, even if their normal tasting hours are later
- Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service... No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver
- This Event Sells out - No Sales at the door
- Event takes place Rain or Shine