Wine 301: Cornerstones of Quality
Course Synopsis: The much awaited follow-up to Wine 201 and the third course in our "Fundamentals" of wine series, this class digs even deeper into understanding the full essence of wine. Focusing strongly on palate building and red wines, we'll examine the importance of key structural components such as body, tannins and alcohol. After honing our identification skills, we'll explore how the vineyard and winemaking process can impact these compounds and gain a stronger knowledge about their impact upon wine quality. You'll learn not just the how, but the WHY behind what we experience and enjoy in the glass.
Here’s the scoop:
- Cost: $45 per person
- Time: 6:00-8:00pm
- Location: House of Wine, 1674 W. Hill Rd, Ste 11, Boise, ID 83702
- Class focuses on the science of wine production and sensory analysis and includes hands-on experiments. Fun!
- A minimum of 5 different wines will be explore via guided tastings
- Light appetizers will be provided
- A maximum of 16 seats are available in each course to ensure an intimate wine education experience
Fundamentals of Wine Package:
- Purchase the Fundamentals of Wine ticket and you will be signed up to attend all four of our fundamental wine classes.
- Wine 101 on January 25th
- Wine 201 on February 15th
- Wine 301 on March 15th
- Wine 401 on April 12th
- All four classes can be purchased for a discounted price of $150
Want to learn MORE? Visit us online at www.thehowofwine.com
Questions? Contact House of Wine via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 208-297-WINE (9463).
See you in class!
***Due to the complexities of scheduling, classes tickets are nonrefundable. However we understand that life happens. If you are unable to attend a class please contact us prior to 72 hours of the class time and a credit willl be held for a year that can be applied to another course.***
Save This Event
When & Where
House of Wine
House of Wine is a wine production laboratory specializing in education.
Our mission at House of Wine is to be perpetual teachers and students of wine science. Whether it be in the laboratory, researching and implementing new winemaking methodology for a client, or teaching wine professionals and enthusiasts about wine, we believe in the power of learning.