Wine 101: From Grapes to Glass
Course Synopsis: Are you a wine newbie or simply interested in learning more about your favorite beverage? Wine 101 is the perfect class for wine professionals and enthusiasts alike.
In this course we’ll cover basic grapegrowing and winemaking techniques, learn the in’s and out’s of wine tasting & evaluation, explore five “classic” varieties via tasting and guided discussion, and have an all around good time. Hands-on experiments, witty banter and memorable stories are all a part of the fun.
Here’s the scoop:
- Cost: $45 per person
- Time: 6:00-8:00pm
- Location: House of Wine, 1674 W. Hill Road, Suite 11, Boise, Idaho 83702
- Classes focus on the science of wine production from grape to glass and include hands-on experiments.
- Each class will include a guided tastings of a minimum of 5 different wines
- Light appetizers will be provided
- A maximum of 12 seats are available in each course to ensure an intimate wine education experience
Fundamentals of Wine Package:
Purchase the Fundamentals of Wine ticket and you will be attend all four of our core classes:
- Wine 101 on January 25th
- Wine 201 on February 15th
- Wine 301 on March 15th
- Wine 401 on April 12th
- All four classes can be purchased for a discounted price of $150
Want to learn MORE? Visit us online at www.thehowofwine.com
Questions? Contact House of Wine via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 208-297-WINE (9463).
See you in class!
***Due to the complexities of scheduling, classes tickets are nonrefundable. However we understand that life happens. If you are unable to attend a class please contact us prior to 72 hours of the class time and a credit willl be held for a year that can be applied to another course.***
Save This Event
When & Where
House of Wine
House of Wine is a wine production laboratory specializing in education.
Our mission at House of Wine is to be perpetual teachers and students of wine science. Whether it be in the laboratory, researching and implementing new winemaking methodology for a client, or teaching wine professionals and enthusiasts about wine, we believe in the power of learning.