Join us for a complimentary 3D Printing Event:
Additive Manufacturing for Automotive Suppliers
Wednesday, March 29th 2017, from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM in Windsor, ON.
Does your company have a strategy for Additive Manufacturing? Do you know how 3D Printing can save time and money in your design and manufacturing processes? Are you struggling to understand the applications for this technology in your company?
On Wednesday, March 29th, Additive Manufacturing experts from Javelin and Stratasys are teaming up to present real world examples of how OEMs and their suppliers are benefiting from this technology.
- Discover how OEMs and their suppliers are increasing efficiency and controlling costs allowing them to respond rapidly to changing design, supply chain and regulatory requirements.
- Clarify your strategy for Additive Manufacturing and identify applications where 3D printing can have the most impact.
- Learn how companies are saving both time and money in the process, winning and keeping more business with real projects and ROI analysis. Case studies will include:
- Rapid response to design modifications
- Shop floor tooling that reduces errors and shortens cycle times
- Health and Safety benefits of 3D Printed tooling
- Sales models that accelerate sales cycles
- Better communication with customers and suppliers
- 11:00 AM - Registration, Lunch begins
- 11:30 AM - Additive Manufacturing for Automotive Suppliers Presentation
- 12:30 PM - Q&A with the experts, Networking
We hope you can take advantage of this opportunity to learn from the world leader in Additive Manufacturing and Automotive applications.
George Russell, Strategic Account Manager, Automotive, Stratasys, Inc.
George has worked with the automotive industry for over 20 years providing solutions in design, engineering, and manufacturing software, as well as additive manufacturing. As the Strategic Account Manager for the Stratasys Automotive team, George works directly with the major automotive OEM’s and Tier 1 suppliers in developing additive manufacturing strategies and proving how additive can save them time and cost, while improving quality. In addition to the normal benefits of using 3D printing for functional prototypes in vehicle development, George spends significant time in automotive manufacturing facilities, along with his team of engineers, to show the benefits of 3D printing in automotive manufacturing process.
Save This Event
When & Where
We are Canadian experts in 3D design and have enabled thousands of companies with solutions for Design, Data Management and 3D Printing.
No matter the size of your business, we have the skills and experience to propel your organization to new heights.