Wind in the Sails 2014: Getting the Results this Year that Matter to You
Saturday, January 25, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PST)
Get your tickets here: http://bit.ly/1bOUkzm
Can't make the live event? Join us online live! USTREAM Link: http://bit.ly/1fXFF4Y
In a study of Harvard's MBA program graduates, 84% had no specific goals, 13% had unwritten goals, and 3% had clear, written goals.
10 years later, the 3% with clear written goals earned, on average, 9x the other 97%
A staggering statistic when you think about it.
Do you ever wonder how to keep your excitement and energy thriving through the daily ups and downs of life? Do you have a vision to pull you through whatever you encounter each day? Are you clear as to what really matters to you at the end of the day? How valuable would it be for you to be clear about eh difference you are committed to making in 2014 so you can get the results that matter most to you?
In this interactive workshop, I will be sharing with you practical, field-tested tools that you can implement immediate to being seeing new results in your life that are aligned with your greatest longings.
Don't let 2014 become just another year. Discover how to not only capture wind in yours sails, but also have enough wind to inspire others as well!
Eventbrite Link: http://bit.ly/1bOUkzm
USTREAM Link: http://bit.ly/1fXFF4Y
When & Where
David Gerber is a speaker, coach, and leadership development expert who works with individuals and companies to help them reach their full potential. David's work centers around the belief that people who are driven by intentional passion as best positioned to have the impact they desire on the world around them and ultimately achieve fulfillment. Trained in Transformational Life Coaching, David helps you get out of your own way so you can pursue your dreams. Comfortable with the grit of life, David brings an authentic voice to those seeking more and loves to help people get to the point of being excited to start their day when the alarm goes off.
Over the last seven years, David has worked with students and creative professionals and provides training to business leaders in Berkeley where he lives with this wife Sarah. He is rapidly emerging as one of the top speakers and coaches in the San Francisco Bay Area. When David isn't working with coaching clients, he enjoys traveling with his wife to film documentaries in fun places like Hawaii, El Salvador and Scotland.
You can find out more at www.davidagerber.com.