Actions and Detail Panel
WINC Wealth Nights for Women Entrepreneurs LIVE Events
Wed, April 5, 2017, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM MDT
WINC Social Gatherings are for women entrepreneurs to let our hair down. Perhaps paint our toe nails together. Laugh and cry and find out how you’re really doing in these turbulent times, both personally and collectively.
I won’t be facilitating or teaching business in these events, as you can get business training in WINC’s many other business training events and webinars.
In these social gatherings on the 1st Wednesday of every month, there will be as much boy talk, as business talk. As much poetry and dancing and massage, as organic business card swaping and sharing resources. (Bonus... relationship building is the best marketing in town... this is our version of the golf course!)
WINC is not about me. It’s about us.
I don't want to lead this gathering. I want our community to lead, which means we need you to lead.
I hope you'll consider bringing your gifts and creativity to this gathering...
• Do you teach meditation? Will you bring a meditation to share with us?
• Do you geek out on good books? Will you come share a synopsis of something miraculous you just read about?
• Do you have a big win or a big lose in your business/professional life? Will you let us in and share more of your journey with us? Let yourself be seen and heard a little more?
• Do you love to dance? Will you bring your favorite new tune and get us moving with you?
• Do you have a real wisdom on aging gracefully that is serving you? Will you give us the speil and help us up-level our relationship to aging too?
• Is there something you could really, really, really use reflection on? Give us the opportunity to support you in a big decision, parenting or an important relationship.
We have SO many resources in our WINC community.
Structure for Social Gatherings
At each gathering a couple of women will share a highlight, twilight, or lowlight. During her "light spot," she'll command the room with her gifts, ideas or personal share for 10-15 minutes, and you’ll get to benefit from her wisdom and creativity.
Think TED talks meets Show & Tell meets Just Let Us in to You More.
After 30-45 minutes of Show & Tell from 2-3 women, the rest of the gathering will be social connecting in a circle to check-in with each other.
Who Are We?
The WINC community in Boulder is a few hundred women that have built relationships with each other in the WINC 90-Day Program. These women have given their heart and soul to birthing their businesses. They’ve been through a rigorous process to learn the business skills and strategies that manifest a profitable business, doing what they love. They each have SO much to offer, personally and professionally. The have built deep and lasting relationships with each other.
These gatherings are a way to invite you into our women’s community. We want to provide each other a safe and inspiring place to move through the internal barriers in our businesses, and ultimately, to enjoy the often harrowing journey of life and business together.
You can learn more about the WINC graduates here.
No matter where you are in your business – even if you don’t have one yet – you are welcome here!
Why These Gatherings Matter
Once upon a time in 2017… there was WINC. A sacred women’s culture supporting radical economic growth through women’s entrepreneurship, so that together, we can birth a new economy and a new culture through our businesses.
It's up to all of us to make this fantasy a reality.
Please note that by registering for the WINC Wealth Nights, you will be added to WINC's email list in order to receive updates for future gatherings. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time, and WINC never shares your email.