San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This one-day interactive class teaches you the best practices, habits and techniques that helped buyer masters rise to the top. Learn their secrets of success so you too can build a high-level buyer business. The course takes you through the Seven-Step Buyer Service Cycle, emphasizing the proven models, systems, techniques and scripts to win the buyer and grow your business.
- As a solo agent or a team, learn the models and systems to improve your level of service and become more efficient when working with any type of buyer.
- Fill your pipeline with an unlimited amount of leads by learning how to use the lead sheet so you can quickly convert phone calls into appointments.
- Create a value proposition tailored to best meet your buyers’ needs.
- Develop the habit of tracking your numbers so you can monitor your business growth.
- Quickly identify communication styles so you can communicate with your buyer in the way they best understand.
- Learn the top buyer objections, and master scripts top agents use to handle them.
- Create clients for life by providing excellent service from A to Z, for your buyers and vendor partners.
Event Date & Times:
Tuesday, April 11 - 9:00am-5:00pm
Instructor Matthew Sutter has personally helped clients sell over $1 Billion in real estate, making him one of the top producing Realtors in the entire country over the past fifteen years, and has been named an Austin "Power Broker," by Co-Star Group, as one of the top-10 highest producing brokers in all of Central Texas.
Prior to re-launching Sutter Team Real Estate, headquartered in Austin, TX, Matthew led or served in senior executive capacities for real estate ventures in Austin, TX, Washington DC, Montgomery County, MD, Dallas, TX, and Fairfax, VA. Two of those ventures each earned accolades as four-time recipients of Inc. Magazine 500/5000 designations, as well as numerous other national awards for exceptional growth and performance. His most recent venture had him overseeing day to day executional operations for nearly 600 associates, over three different state jurisdictions, and was awarded by The Washington Post newspaper, as the #3 large company in the DC metro.
Matthew has served as the President of the Real Estate Society for the University of Texas at Austin. He is also the former Chairman of the Texas Wranglers 'City Wide Hold Up,' a charity event, that to date, has raised over $500,000 for Easter Seals - Central Texas. Currently, he serves as a chairperson for the Young Texans Society, works on multiple committees for the United Way Foundation, and is an active member of the Real Estate Council of Austin.
Thank you to our sponsors: