In this program participants will discover and learn about:
how to reach mutually satisfying agreements (WIN-WIN concept) by:
- disengaging the people from the problem,
- focusing on interests, not positions and
- working together to find creative and fair options.
To achieve the above goals, preparation, planning and structured thinking are important pre-requisites, but they alone will not ensure your success!
Duration: 2 – 3 Days
Participants: 6 – 12
Contact us for more information
Who should attend?
Professional negotiators, top managers, sales managers, account managers, purchasing managers, supply chain and procurement representatives.
During training, alongside the WIN-WIN concept, both the communicative behaviour of the negotiators and the reaction from the partners are observed and recorded.
The outcome is compared with the Siegel Communication Analysis Model CA®. The results give a clear indicator for areas of improvement and form part of the personalised feedback sessions.
- Setting objectives and fallbacks (yours and theirs)
- Define negotiable issues, priorities and limits; define the mandate
- Determine the cost of concessions
- Evaluation of own strengths and weaknesses as well as the balance of power
- Planning for options and how to bargain and persuade
- Long term success versus short term success
- CA®-model for your communicative success
- Persuasion, power, bargaining
- Overcoming difficult situations (deadlocks) in negotiations
Combines and connects theoretical input with intensive practical exercises and role training, supported by audio recordings for analysis.