If registering more than one person above, select the total # of attendees for trade show passes and/or each session selection. For example, if you plan to register 2 people for 4 sessions, select “2” for the quantity. We’ll ask you to provide each attendee's details after you click "Order Now".
The 5th Annual North Coast Wine Industry Expo (@WINexpo) has quickly become an integral event for the North Coast wine industry bringing Sonoma, Napa, Lake & Mendocino Counties together for an all-inclusive Trade Show & Conference experience.
WIN Expo continues to draw the highest caliber exhibitors and over 3300 attendees making it the second largest wine industry trade show in North America. The event will be held in two adjacent buildings, the Hall of Flowers and Grace Pavilion at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa, CA on Thursday, December 1, 2016.
New for 2016
#ExpoDeals are the Black Friday / Cyber Monday discounts for the wine industry. This one-day-only buying opportunity is for winery owners & principals to save on end-of-year specials and discounts offered exclusively by WIN Expo Exhibitors.
FAQs & Refund Policy:
- All attendees must be minimum 21 years of age.
- All refund requests must be received prior to November 23rd, 2016.
- Refunds are not available to registrant "no shows" or to those who depart before the completion of the event.
- WIN Expo reserves the right to make changes to the program and speakers, or to cancel sessions if enrollment criteria are not met, or when conditions beyond its control prevail.
- Recording devices and cameras, still or video, are only allowed with permission from the North Coast Wine Industry Expo. Please contact us to discuss.
Trinchero Family Wine Estates
Winemaker, Technical Liason
Murder Ridge Winery
Wine Channel TV Network
Bowland Vineyard Management
Sokol Blosser Winery
VP of Consumer Sales
Wine, Food and Lifestyle Writer
Vice President, Partner
VP of Partnerships
Edgar "Pete" Downs
Family Winemakers of California
Hope Family Wines
Sonoma County Winegrowers
St. Francis Winery & Vineyards
Walla Walla Community College
Instructor of Enology
Carle, Mackie, Power & Ross, LLP
North American Winemaker
Hollywood Today Live
Social Media Producer
Toasted Oak Co.
Portland Bike Tours
Sangiacomo Family Vineyards
Hinman & Carmichael LLP
New York Times
Managing Director of Mobile
New York Wine & Grape Foundation
When & Where
Wine Industry Network
The Wine Industry Network (WIN) is a comprehensive 24/7 Online Trade Show specifically created to help wine industry professionals more effectively and efficiently locate and connect with suppliers and service providers, regardless of region or category of interest.