Actions and Detail Panel
Willingway Homecoming 2017: No Day But Today
Fri, Apr 21, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sun, Apr 23, 2017, 12:00 PM EDT
Please join Willingway for our 41st Annual Homecoming Weekend: "No Day But Today." We welcome returning Alumni and their families as well as friends of Willingway to Statesboro April 21-23 for a weekend full of fellowship and fun to celebrate recovery!
Special thanks to Alumnae Chelseak K. for suggesting the winning 2017 theme and Taylor L. for designing a killer logo to accompany it.
Meetings - All held at SpringHill Suites (SHS) Conference Center
- Friday @ 8 pm - Open Sharing / Gratitude Meeting; opened by Caitlin F., Statesboro, GA
- Friday @ 11 pm - Late Night Sharing Meeting
- Saturday @ 10 am - Alanon Speaker Meeting - David K., Huntington Beach, CA
- Saturday @ 7 pm - A.A. Speaker Meeting - Tatiana B., West Palm Beach, FL
- Saturday @ 11 pm - Late Night Sharing Meeting
- Sunday @ 10 am - Open Roundtable with WW Staff (continental breakfast served beforehand in tent)
- Sunday @ 11 am - A.A. Speaker Meeting - Joy C., Augusta, GA
- Friday @ 9 am - Recovery Round Golf Tournament, Savannah Quarters, Pooler, GA
- Friday following Gratitude Meeting - Ice Cream Social, SHS Event Tent
- Saturday following 10 am Speaker Meeting - Barbecue/Open House, Willingway Campus
- Saturday @ 6 pm - Pizza Party, SHS Event Tent
- Saturday following 7 pm Speaker Meeting - Dance, SHS Event Tent
- Sunday @ 9:30 am - Breakfast Roundtable (OPEN TO ALL) Continental breakfast from 9:30-10 am in the event tent followed by our advisory session from 10-11 am in the Conference Center
*Extended Treatment Alumni Events*
House Reunions - Please note that these gatherings are for Past Participants/Current Clients/Families of the extended residential treatment programs only
- Thursday @ 6 pm - Lee Street and By-the-Grace ladies will get together for eating at 6 followed by a sharing meeting at 7 and the theme this year is "Slumber Party!" The women invite everyone to wear your favorite PJs or some comfy duds. Food will be provided. Email House Manager Ally Lacey at email@example.com to RSVP.
- Thursday @ 5 pm - Louie's House and Broad 90 men are going to meet in the late afternoon and will start a sharing meeting around 7. Food will be provided and please email House Manager Bruce Chesson at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
- Friday @ 5 pm - The Rez women are hosting their reunion at 5 pm and the evening will include a meal provided by the women along with a sharing meeting. The event will conclude in time for everyone to make it over to SpringHill Suites in time for the opening meeting at 8 pm. Email the Rez staff at email@example.com to RSVP.
- Friday @ 5 pm - The Lodge men will gather to eat at 5 (food and drinks will be provided), followed by a gratitude meeting around 6, finishing in time to leave for the 8 pm Homecoming meeting. Email Counselor Aide Tim Maguire to RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and Will Call Information
- Please pre-register--this helps us keep costs down, which benefits you!
- Onsite registration prices will increase the weekend of Homecoming.
- Click the green Register link at the top right of the page for online registration.
- To register by phone, call 912.489.7277.
- Print and bring your registration confirmation or photo ID so we can look up your registration at will call.
- Registration and will call for packet pickup will open Friday morning at 9 a.m. in the tent at SHS and will be available throughout the weekend. We will also have registration/will call at Saturday's BBQ on the Willingway campus.
Main Registration Adults (13 and over) ..... $35
One Day Pass Adults (13 and over) ..... $20
Youth (12 and under) ..... Free
Food ..... Included in registration
Recovery Round Golf Tournament ..... $75
Tshirts will be available for sale in the Event Tent during Homecoming ($15 short sleeves; $20 long sleeves)
Registration, hospitality and most weekend events will be located at the SpringHill Suites Conference Center. Rooms have been blocked and are available to guests with rates from $104 to $114 per night. Please call 912.489.0000 and reference "Willingway Homecoming" to reserve your room or CLICK HERE FOR HOTEL RESERVATIONS. SHS room block closes March 31.
Recovery Round Golf Tournament - Friday, April 21 @ 9 am, Savannah Quarters Country Club
Our golfing alum and friends are invited to an 18-hole scramble at Savannah Quarters Country Club. Tournament registration fee of $75 includes cart and greens fees, range balls, boxed lunch, drinks and snacks, prizes and a commemorative souvenier. The tournament will allow up to 40 participants, grouped by four--please be sure to register early to secure your spot!
Contact Thompson Grove at email@example.com or 912.678.4595 with pairing preferences and questions. Thompson can also help coordinate transportation if you need it. Savannah Quarters is located at 8 Palladian way, Pooler, GA 31322.
Ice Cream Social - Friday, April 21, immediately following 8 pm Sharing Meeting, SHS Event Tent
Frozen sweet treats for everyone and a great time to gather and catch up with old friends and make new ones over traditional scoops and toppings after Friday night's meeting. The cost to attend is included in the general Homecoming registration fee. 105 Springhill Dr, Statesboro, GA 30458
BBQ/Open House - Saturday, April 22 immediately following 10 am Speaker Meeting, Willingway
Be there for our annual BBQ and open house on Willingway grounds. The cost to attend is included in the general Homecoming registration fee. Face painting, children's bounce house, facility tours and the famous pie throwing auction (with a new twist) will add to the fun! 311 Jones Mill Rd, Statesboro, GA 30458
Pizza Party - Saturday, April 22 @ 6 pm before Speaker Meeting, SHS Event Tent
Join us for our traditional pizza dinner at an all new time--this year eating is at 6 followed by the meeting at 7 pm. The cost to attend is included in the general Homecoming registration fee. 105 Springhill Dr, Statesboro, GA 30458
Dance Party - Saturday, April 22, immediately following 7 pm speaker meeting, SHS Event Tent
You and your guests will not want to miss the legendary Homecoming dance party on Saturday, April 22, immediately following the 7 pm speaker meeting. The cost to attend is included in the general Homecoming registration fee. The dance will be held outside of the SpringHill Suites Conference Center in the Event Tent with live music from Chillula, an R&B/hip hop/funk dance band and dj from St. Augustine, Florida.
Breakfast Roundtable OPEN TO ALL! - Sunday, April 23 @ 9:30 am, SHS Conference Center
Gather at 9:30 in the Event Tent for a continental breakfast and then join everybody in the SHS Ballroom for our annual roundtable session. This will be an udpate on what's going on behind the scenes at Willingway. Trey Carter, CEO of Summit Behavioral Healthcare (our new ownership partner), and staff leadership will talk about the transition, current initiatives at Willingway and what we can look forward to in the future. There will be an open Q&A forum as well. The cost to attend is included in the general Homecoming registration fee. Everyone is welcome and we encourage you to be there! 105 Springhill Dr, Statesboro, GA 30458