Actions and Detail Panel
Williams Giles Tax Evening
Thu, May 4, 2017, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM BST
Essential Tax Planning for your lifestyle, tomorrow and the days after…
Following recent appointments within our tax department, and our inaugural event in January we are pleased to announce that we will be hosting the second in our series of Williams Giles tax evenings.
The event is completely free to attend and will provide local business people with an opportunity to enhance their awareness of current tax issues and planning opportunities, together with a platform to network with other local businesses.
The event will consist of a joint presentation by Lesley Carrington FCCA CTA (Tax Director) and Adam Lacchin FCCA CTA (Tax Manager), in conjunction with Steve Baker DipFA MIFS and Claire Connell APFS Certs CII MP & ER (Wealth Managers at St James’ Place) followed by a Q&A session and networking.
Topics that will be covered include:
• Where is the Government heading?
• Timing – Use it or lose it!
• Tax benefits – What does it mean for you?
• Annual allowance and carry forward provisions
• Commercial property investments and the SIPP
• Money Purchase Annual Allowance
• Salary sacrifice schemes
• Corporation Tax implications
• The effect of compounding
We hope that you can join us for this event and, as spaces are limited, would invite you to book your place as soon as possible.