Actions and Detail Panel
Willans' half-day workshop - employment law update
Tue, May 9, 2017, 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM BST
Willans' employment team will look at recent and forthcoming developments in legislation and case law and, if time allows, will use their crystal ball to predict (with an unknowable degree of accuracy) what Brexit might mean for employment law over the next few years. There will also be opportunity for group discussion. The session will finish with lunch.
Who should attend?
- Directors (CEO, MD, FD) and senior executives with responsibility for HR and risk management issues
- Human Resources managers and advisors
- In-house legal advisors
- Refresh your knowledge or ensure you are up-to-speed with employment law requirements in your organisation
- Make sure you are not falling foul of the law or exposing the organisation to unnecessary risks
- Networking opportunity to share ideas and experiences with other professionals
12.30pm – Workshop close
12.30pm-1.30pm – Lunch and networking opportunity
If you need any further information please call Willans' events team on 01242 542916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org