Actions and Detail Panel
Willans' half-day workshop - building flexibility into your workforce
Thu, September 21, 2017, 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM BST
Work is no longer a Monday-Friday, 9-5 business, and flexible and alternative working arrangements are rapidly increasing. Home-working, freelancing, job sharing, annualised hours, term-time only, zero hours, and a multitude of other arrangements, are all being used up and down the land. Willans' employment law team will guide you through the maze in this half-day, interactive workshop. There will also be opportunity for group discussion. The session will finish with lunch.
Who should attend?
- Directors (CEO, MD, FD) and senior executives with responsibility for HR and risk management issues
- Human Resources managers and advisors
- In-house legal advisors
- Refresh your knowledge or ensure you are up-to-speed with employment law requirements in your organisation
- Make sure you are not falling foul of the law or exposing the organisation to unnecessary risks
- Networking opportunity to share ideas and experiences with other professionals
12.30pm – Workshop close
12.30pm-1.30pm – Lunch and networking opportunity
If you need any further information please call Willans' events team on 01242 542916 or email email@example.com