Actions and Detail Panel
Will2Win Live Fitness Boot Camp
Sat, October 29, 2016, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
You have to be Awesome to attend this event!!
This Boot Camp training commences with dynamic stretching and running, followed by a wide variety of interval training, pushups/sit-ups, plyometric, and various types of intense explosive routines.
Session will usually finish with yoga stretching. Many other exercises using body weight, similar to Cross Fit routines, are used to lose body fat, increase cardiovascular efficiency, increase strength, and help people get into a routine of regular exercise. This program offers nutrition advice as well.
$10 per person
Bring plenty of water, a mat to do core work, and a towel because you will be sweating!!!!!
Let's Get IT!!!!
- Warm-up - Each session should start with a 10 minute warm-up.
- Workout - The 30-40 minute workout will typically include:
- Push Ups
- Interval Training
- Squat Thrust and Burpees
- Speed Training with sprints
- Core Strength
- Team competitions
- Partner exercises
- Cool Down and Stretching. The session will end with some gentle stretching and possibly some education and homework.
- Orientation - Your first session should include time for completing paperwork, reviewing the class rules and safety guidelines and performing a Basic FItness Assessment if that hasn't been done.