Sunday, October 27, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Thousands of people freeze to death each year...
Don't become a statistic!!!
During winter the struggle for survival is tremendously amplified. Frostbite, starvation and over exertion are all major killers in this environment. This cold weather workshop will cover the fundamental skills that make the difference between survival and rescue or freezing to death.
- Learn how to build a shelter in under 5 minutes that will not only keep you dry but also warm.
- Examine the major cold weather killers and how to prevent making fatal freezing mistakes.
- Discover the tricks and techniques used by ancient cold weather dwelling tribes to surviving a winter in the wild.
- No need to bring any equipment for all supplies are provided.
- Be sure to dress warm.
- Be sure to show up 15 minutes early. The event will be starting at 10am..