Actions and Detail Panel
Wild West Qualifier 2017 at Bakersfield Multirotor in Bakersfield CA
Sat, June 10, 2017, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM PDT
Bakersfield Multirotor in Bakersfield CA, Wild West Qualifier, - 06-10-2016
$15 a pilot to race +PayPal fee (no refunds)
Spectators are Free
All Pilots Must also register for this race at http://www.multigp.com/chapters/view/Wild-West-FPV-Racing-Series
Pilot Limit to 55 Pilots. Sign up today!
All Pilots are required to show proof of Valid AMA Membership at day of race.
More information and agenda is listed at: http://www.multigp.com/chapters/view/Wild-West-FPV-Racing-Series (Must signup also here for event)
Please review rules and requirements at: http://wwfpv.com/dronerules.htm
Join & RSVP at the Event on FaceBook to ask questions and keep up to date on this event at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WildWestFPV/
*Transponder Not Required (Timing by VTX Channel)
Also Join the main Wild West FPV FaceBook group and to meet the local group of pilots: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WildWestFPV/
Please read before Going to this race / event: http://wwfpv.com/dronerules.htm
Location of the Event (<--- Map to Event)
St. John’s Lutheran Church in Sunny Bakersfield, CA
4500 Buena Vista Road, Bakersfield, CA 93311
* Must hold valid Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) membership
* Fly only in designated areas.
* Fly only at appropriate times.
* Keep your multirotor at least (30) feet away from the pilot area. Flying any closer can cause your video transmitter to interfere with other pilot’s reception. No flying behide the pits.
* When finishing a race, land ON the course (at least 30 feet away from the pilot area)
* When flying on the course, you must be positioned within the designated Pilot Area. DO NOT fly from any other area.
* Only power up your multirotor / video transmitter while in the Start/Finish area on the course. DO NOT power up in the pits or while walking from the pits to the course. Let others know by yelling you are powering up.
* If you need to check your video channel or change frequency, this MUST be completed between heats and no one is flying. You MUST also ensure you have the appropriate Frequency Card for the frequency you wish to check.
* If you are flying before or after the event you MUST ensure you have the appropriate Frequency Card for the frequency you are using and/or buddy system.
* You MUST ensure you have a Spotter in the Pilot Area while flying. A Spotter observes the course for dangers such as members of public, animals, other model fliers, low flying aircraft or vehicles. Spotters stand in the Pilot Area to ensure clear communication.
* You should help with spotting for the heat before yours.
SPECTATORS & PIT CREW:
The event is fun to watch and discuss. However, please stay away from the pilots within the Pilot Area while they are flying (unless you are acting as a spotter).Clear communication is essential with the pilots for accurate lap scoring, penalties and hazard warnings.