Open Registration for WifeStyle Wives Club Association is now available
Our motto is “Marriage is a WifeStyle”. This speaks to the concept that marriage is meant to be for a lifetime and should be treated as a lifestyle and not a trend.
I’ve been married for 15 years and I’ve seen so many marriages perish. I’ve also seen many struggle and my marriage is not an exception. I know that with a great support system, faith in God and a will to make it work, marriages can last for a lifetime!
This is why I am so passionate about helping others have successful marriages! My married friends and I encourage one another with these words, “Divorce is not an option.”
We are truly a unique sisterhood that seeks to raise the standard of marriage, through positive connections with like-minded wives. We are spiritually grounded in Christ, which is the common thread for our marriages and our sisterhood. We currently have 6 chapters and we are growing rapidly. You have been codially invited to become a part of WifeStyle Wives Club Association. Please note some of the membership responsibilities and membership benefits below:
What are the privileges of membership?
· Free advertising on the WifeStyle LLC Website under our Wall Street Wives Networking Page
· First priority to vend for all WifeStyle Wives Club Association conferences and banquets.
· Resources for marital growth and development
· Contribute to conference and banquet planning
· Eligibility to become Covenant Queen and King (husband) at the annual formal banquet.
· Discount on WifeStyle events and conferences.
· Purposeful connections with wives that are interested in building a solid marital foundation.
What is the time commitment?
· One (1) chapter meeting per month which lasts for 3 hours. Must be present for at least 8 meetings
each calendar year, unless there is an extenuating circumstance.
· 1 mandatory community service project per year. (This year will focus on families stricken with
What does membership entail?
· Each member must pay an initial registration fee of $70 (effective 8/1/15). There is an annual $30 fee
which covers the membership renewal fee and the administrative fee.
· Each member must uphold a standard of excellence and integrity within their marriage and their
· Each WWCA member must have sister qualities and be a positive asset to their said chapters.
· Each member must agree to act in the best interest of their WWCA sisters and uphold the standards
of WifeStyle LLC.
· Each member must be currently married or engaged.
· Each member must host one (1) chapter meeting per year, providing food and an structured agenda.
. Each member must attend a minimum of 7 chapter meetings/outings per year.
- Our structure has changed to include 1-2 mass meetings with members from all chapter present for the months of March and October.
Once you are registered, you will receive your assigned chapter information, including your chapter members/chapter leader's information, as well as the upcoming chapter meeting dates to attend.
The New Members Conference Call is mandatory for all New Members. If you do not already have the conference call information, please email us at email@example.com. The Next Conference Call will be scheduled soon.
Be sure to include:
# of Years Married:
Who Referred You: