[This event is sold out. Please RSVP with a waiting list ticket as we may be able to accommidate you. Sponsor tickets and blogger/press tickets are still available.]
What is WidgetDevCamp?
It will be a chance for discussion, learning and some collaborative widget hacking. Come and share information on the latest topics in widget development, and see what kinds of prototypes can be built with a group of smart folks together in one place for a day or two.
Designers, developers, product marketers -- anyone interested in the potential of widgets and other distributed applications (including Facebook/OpenSocial) -- come on out!
How can I get involved?
Check out the WidgetDevCamp Wiki for all of the details, and ways to contribute.
- The main site is here WidgetDevCamp.org
- Want to see the pre-planned sessions we'll do at the beginning of the event, or suggest one? See WidgetDevCampSessionIdeas.
- Have an idea for a project someone could undertake at the camp? See WidgetDevCampWidgetIdeas.
- Interested in sponsoring, hosting, or helping to organize? There are tons of ways you can help -- contact the organizers and/or purchase a Sponsor's ticket.
- Just want updates as we get underway? Join the mailing list or follow us on Twitter
When and where is it?
Who is organizing this?
Who are the sponsors?