WI-FI WORSHIP LAGOS 2.0
Wifi Worship is here again! This is another opportunity to come together in a serene and relaxing environment, to share the gospel of Christ -His birth- and spread the word of his birth on the internet using our mobile devices and FREE Wifi powered by SMILE Telecom, thereby promoting Internet Evangelism.
This event aims at celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ and spreading the word of his birth, sharing his pains and love via images and videos online, thus promoting Internet evangelism and ultimately reminding the believers and unbelievers of His coming.
Wifi Worship Lagos 2.0 also features dancing, fun, comedy, refreshment and lots of giveaways.
It is slated to hold on the 17th of December, 2016 at Ndubuisi Kanu Park, Alausa, Lagos.
Admission is free, but registration is required; it is on the first come first serve basis. Lagos Wifi Worship 2.0 is powered by Smile telecom and supported by Neo-Skill Consulting, iT360 Magazine, Uncle Vinnie's, MTerra Comms and RaveTV, to mention a few.
WI-FI WORSHIP CAMPAIGN
Let your voice be heard, participate in Wifi Worship Lagos 2.0 campaign by writing a short story about Christmas in 140 characters or fewer and win a smartphone and internet modem. Tweet us @echurchproject.
Terms and conditions apply.
How to Enter:
* Tag your short story tweets with the hashtag, #EssenceOfXmas
* Each short story must be contained in a single tweet. No story may not be longer than 140 characters (including #EssenceOfXmas).
* You can submit up to five stories (five tweets). Any additional submissions will not be judged.
* You have until Friday, December 9 to submit to the contest.
The winners of the contest will receive a smartphone (Solo Phone) and Internet modem (Smile Device).
We hope that you'll participate in the course, and join our Facebook event. You can participate on Facebook, Instagram or by using the hashtag #EssenceOfXmas on Twitter.
Want to be involved? Here's how you add your voice to our #WifiWorship2.0 campaign in 3 easy steps on Facebook:
STEP 1. JOIN
- Join the #WifiWorshipLagos2.0 Facebook Event to receive updates, info and teasers of the video you will share on December 10th.
STEP 2. INVITE
- Invite and encourage friends and family to join the movement and share the Gospel.
STEP 3. SHARE
- Be bold and share the #WifiWorshipLagos2.0 Gospel Images as well as video on December 10th (we will remind you to share).