Why Your Front Door is Worth More Than Your Bathroom - Boston, MA
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
Join Redfin's Boston Listings Team at the College Club for a night of drinks, snacks, and valuable insight into the seller’s process. Redfin agents will be on hand to answer your personal questions and a guest attorney will attend to present and take questions as well.
We'll cover the following topics:
- Cost vs. value: what repairs/upgrades actually make you money when you make the decision to sell your home
- Boston Home prices, inventory levels and market conditions
- When is the right time to sell your home? Should you wait it out?
- Easiest pitfalls to make when staging your own home:
1. Odors, stains, dirt, clutter!
2. Over pricing and over decorating
3. Small imperfections that add up to big doubts
4. Pets: how to make their presence invisible
5. Why you should pay a designer to help you out
- The power of photography
- Competing with a short sale in your neighborhood
- What you need to know if you are going to be a landlord
Dinner and drinks will be provided!
Don't Forget to Attend!
Add this event to your calendar using the feature to the right.
This is a free, no obligation event. This class is strictly informative and attending will in no way require you to work with a Redfin Agent to buy or sell your home.