San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A Seminar for CEO's that Answers:
- Do your existing sales people have what it takes to grow your company?
- How do you spot a sales winner in the first 20 minutes of the interview?
- How do you attract and keep elite sales performers?
- How do you identify the salespeople who might sell vs. those who actually will sell?
- How do you create a sales culture that fosters support and growth?
You will discover how to:
- Increase sales and win the market share battle without reducing margins or increasing the length of your sales cycle
- Avoid the top executive mistakes that stunt growth and create complacency
- Restructure your sales force to sell at this time of economic opportunism
- Identify the hidden sales weaknesses impacting your bottom line
- Hidden strengths and weaknesses have an impact on your sales and profits. Find out how to take advantage of them through real world case histories.
- Recognise what to do about lost opportunities, slipping margins, complacency, and market share decline.
You will learn the truth about the sales process and how to increase your revenue. You will discover the facts about elite sales performers and the top five things which sales managers should be spending 85% of their time on.
Here's What Previous Attendees Had to Say:
The workshop was over and above what was initially envisaged. I’ve attended many of these sales events and left frustrated. Certain disciplines learned during the morning, such as managing the pipeline and what to look for when hiring top sales people were valuable.
Lifting Technology Ltd
Very well put together, enjoyable in both delivery and participation, we now understand what a more structured and consistent sales process should look like which will help improve our sales cycle. I would highly recommend this session, and have, to everyone, even experienced CEO's who would find that they can still learn a lot.
Mark Sanders, Managing Director, Allports Group
The sort of event I've been waiting for. An excellent guide on how to spot your sales weaknesses and learn how to improve them
An excellent workshop, delivered by a real expert in the field "This was an excellent workshop, an engaging session that not only looked at sales strategy but also sales management, process and culture. I was able to re-evaluate our existing processes and it taught me how to go about applying an alternative, more effective one. Very thought-provoking and I picked up some real gems along the way… it has made looking for new business a joy instead of a burden.”
Rob Harrison, Director, GLUED
Book on this workshop for MDs and CEOs before the 11th October for just £119. Bookings made after this date are £197.
Previouse events have sold out, so book your place today.
When & Where
Neil Liddell enjoys premium recognition as a C-Level executive who has extensive experience in applying and helping CEOs to apply the Sandler™ methodology. He channels his energy into bringing out the best in industry leaders as well as the many roles that cascade down from them. A businessman who brings his expertise in sales, sales management, business development, corporate team building, and strategic planning.
Neither a training manual basher nor one of the 'I've bungee jumped off Everest’ brigade; delegates relate to Neil because he comes from a corporate business environment where he faced many of the challenges you do.