Actions and Detail Panel
Why are Asian Men and Black Women considered the least desired?
Sat, June 24, 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
Pre-register for "Why are Asian men and Women of Color considered the least desired?" event and we will send you an email with event information and any special offers once we launch registration.
TYPE OF EVENT: Discussion Workshop
FREE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: Yes, regards of race or gender
IN-PERSON: Yes, limited seating
WEBINAR: Yes, limited registration
- Learning and understand the origins and history of the stereotypes and myths about Asian men and Women of Color.
- Decoupling the falsehoods from the OkCupid and Satoshi Kanazawa data
- Breaking down the biases in studies, articles, and mass media pertaining to Asian men and Women of Color, which fuels why these two ethnicities are viewed as the least desired.
- Discussing the obstacles and barriers which might face Asian men and Women of Color face in regards to dating and marriage
- Providing positive coping mechanisms and solutions
Are you or your organization interested in sponsoring this event please contact the Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650)691-5547.
Please contribute so we can continue to offer free events that will INSPIRE, EDUCATE and EMPOWER the public.