Who's Who Kids & Teens Honor Awards
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 12:00 PM - Saturday, July 27, 2013 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please accept this correspondence as my personal invitation for (you/your company/artist) to be a part of a very exciting event that I have the honor and pleasure to be producing. My reason for personally inviting you to be a part of this event is my strong belief that it is more than just an event….it is a MOVEMENT and I truly believe that your by GetTheDiscount" href="#">participation will contribute greatly its success and the community!
On May 16, 2015, CFOX by GetTheDiscount" href="#">Productions, a premiere event planning company in ATL, will be launching the return of the “Power of ONE Concert Series” at Six Flags over GA. The purpose of this event is “celebrate kids and teens that has achieve the honor during this fiscal year. The mission is two-fold, to bring at least 100 businesses together as ONE to show that we can and will make a difference in this issue plaguing our youth and to provide a significant platform to showcase talent.
As entrepreneurs, artist and/or business persons, we understand and know first hand the adversity that comes along with being “different”, self expressive and not fitting in (or refusing to fit into) a mold. Everyday that we move forward in our businesses, we are a symbol of strength, confidence and independence to those in our communities, especially our youth. The “Power of ONE Concert Series” makes sense on a number of levels; we know that “it takes a village to raise a child”, music is the universal language (of love) and family truly is, or should be, first. We have gotten away from these basic principles that contribute to a healthy, supportive and successful community. Together, the “Power of ONE Concert Series” can help us get back there. Businesses, Artist and Families will be given the opportunity to share in a day of fun, entertainment and unity for a cause that affects our young people. Whichever way you look at it, the “Power of ONE Concert Series” is truly a win/win situation for any level that you choose to by GetTheDiscount" href="#">participate.
- Carlos Coleman
POWER OF ONE CONCERT SERIES Presented by CFOX by GetTheDiscount" href="#">Productions
on Saturday, July 20, 2013.
We're looking to join forces with over 100 organizations.
Plus there's performance opportunities for talent to
perform on the Dare Devil Dive Stage.
by GetTheDiscount" href="#">Register for the Power of ONE Concert Series
Fees include (Performing Artists Only):
» Admission to Six Flags over Georgia on event day
» All-You-Can-Eat Catered Buffet in Picnic Pavilion from 3:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m.; Menu includes: Southern Fried Chicken Filet
Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Potato Chips, Baked Beans, Ice Cream
Bars, Coca-Cola Fountain Beverages
» Free Parking
» Performance Slot on the Dare Devil Dive Stage
» POWER OF ONE Meet and Greet (day prior to event)
We're looking for the Best Performing Acts!
You must be 16 years and older to by GetTheDiscount" href="#">apply.
Church Choirs, Gospel Acts 5 and over, and 501c3 foundations email Patrick Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Must have valid 501c3 Status)
CFOX Productions -
When & Where
CFOX Productions, Inc., is a paramount productions, entertainment and events planning company. Respected by our peers, CFOX Productions has played a crucial role in the entertainment industry over the last several years — a key company in facilitating access and connections in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and the southeast.
CFOX Productions has successfully produced the following productions & events:
• 2015 2ND ANNUAL WHO'S WHO BLACK HISTORY MONTH AWARDS
• 2014 POWER OF ONE CONCERT SERIES 3rd THURSDAY'S 1 Year Anniversary
• 2014 CFOX Productions Presents Thursday Night Karaoke Featuring Mr. Leo
• 2014 Who's Who Sunday Brunch Celebration (2nd Quarter)
• 2014 Easter Egg Hunt at the Mansion
• 2014 Black History Month Sunday Brunch Celebration
• 2014 Black History Month Parade
• 2014 Host Committee Member GA Entertainment Gala
• 2013 Host Committee Member Fela Musical Presented by Shawn "Jay Z" Carter, Will Smith & Jada Picket-Smith - Atlanta Producer Ludacris
• 2013 Winter White Party @ the Georgian Terrance Hotel Fundraiser for the American Cancer Society.
• 2013 Pre BET Hip Hop Party Awards w/ Lil Scrappy & Bambi @ Cream Aultra Lounge
• 2013 Platinum, Black & White Roof Top Birthday Bash for Carlos Coleman
• 2013 POWER OF ONE CONCERT SERIES 3rd THURSDAY'S (Monthly)
• 2013 POWER OF ONE CONCERT SERIES - SIX FLAGS OVER GEORGIA
• 2013 Album Release Concert Phenomenon Performances by Monica Mason & J K Howells
• 2013 CFOX Productions Spring Fest
• 2013 CFOX Productions Presents Artists Showcase Atlanta @ Metro Fuxon
• 2013 The Maroon & White Fund Featuring the World Renowed Morehouse College Glee Club in New York, New York
• 2013 Black History Month Sunday Brunch Celebration
• 2013 Black History Month Parade
• 2013 Host Committee Member GA Entertainment Gala
• 2012 The End Party @ Havana Club (Open Bar 9 PM - 11PM)
• 2012 Winter White Party @ the Georgian Terrance Hotel Fundraiser for the American Cancer Society.
• 2012 Executive Producer of the Atlanta Xplosions 2x’s Champions National Anthem & Half Time Shows
• 2012 That's My Boy Movie Premire - Atlanta
• 2012 Think Like A Man Movie Premire - Atlanta
• 2012 James E. Johnson Sr. Memorial Scholarship Fund
• 2012 Atlanta Xplosions Media Day w/ Atlanta Chiefs Football Teams
• 2012 Men In Black 3 Movie Cocktail Mixer
• 2012 Black History Month Brunch Celebration
• 2011 CFOX Productions Presents Judge Mablean's Life Lessons
• 2011 Tupac Amaru Shakur Birthday Celebration Hosted by Mike Epps & Afeni Shakur
• 2011 Easter Egg Hunt @ the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts Peace Garden
• 2010 Tupac Amaru Shakur Birthday Celebration Hosted by Mike Epps & Afeni Shakur
• 2010 3 Roses Book Signing with Shanti Das, Gloria jean Cox & Jamila Creekmur
• 2010 New Years Sunday Brunch
• 2009 Tupac Amaru Shakur Birthday Celebration Hosted by Mike Epps & Afeni Shakur
• 2009 A-Town Day Health Festival Day of Awareness Auburn Ave.
• 2009 New Years Sunday Brunch
• 2008 Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation Summer Arts Camp in Los Angeles, CA
• 2008 Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation Spring Camp in Oakland, CA
• 2008 A-Town Day Heath Festival Day of Awareness Auburn Ave.
• 2008 President Obama’s Atlanta Inaugural Celebration
• 2008 New Years Sunday Brunch
• 2007 Night Under the Stars Birthday Bash with Carlos Coleman & Friends
• 2007 A-Town Day Health Festival Day of Awareness Braves Stadium
• 2007 New years Sunday Brunch •
• 2006 Night Under the Stars Birthday Bash with Carlos Coleman & Friends
• 2006 A-Town Day Health Festival Day of Awareness Morris Brown Herndon Stadium
• 2006 Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney's Campaign Celebration
• 2005 Night Under the Stars Birthday Bash with Carlos Coleman & Friends
• 2005 Grand Opening of the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts - Stone Mountain, GA
• 2004 Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney’s Campaign Celebration
• 2004 NAACP Georgia Chapter Freedom Fund Gala
• 2004 Afeni Shakur Evolution of a Revolutionary Book Tour
• 2003 NAACP Georgia Chapter Freedom Fund Gala
• 2003 Tupac Resurrection Movie Premieres Los Angeles, CA., Manhattan-New York, Lumberton-North Carolina, Atlanta-GA.
• 2001 The Gospel Connect Radio Show hosted by Carlos Coleman, 1480 WYZE
•1995 Coretta Scott, King Holiday and Parade - Atlanta
For more information log on to www.cfoxproductions.com