Personal branding is all about how others see you; it is about how you’re perceived both online and offline. During this one hour event, we’ll provide insight and focus into how to improve your personal brand. We will help you understand how to:
- Stand out from the crowd
- Establish credentials and credibility
- Create new opportunities
- Secure more business
- Drive careers forward
- What is personal branding?
- What are the benefits of “getting it right”?
- Who is your audience?
- Finding your Unique Selling Point
- Building your brand
- Maintaining and monitoring your brand
This seminar is for you if you are:
- An entrepreneur ready to jump start your new business
- A business owner wanting to power through to the next level
- A business leader looking to develop your company
- An executive looking to drive forward your career
- PRs & Comms managers working with clients, CEOs or themselves
It can also help PR and communications specialists deliver additional value to senior colleagues and to clients.
We'll follow the formal presentation with Q&A and lunch - included in the ticket price!
The seminar will be presented by Emma Finn, Founder and Director of Pathfinder East Ltd which provides expert, cost-effective and flexible marketing and business development services for companies in the East of England.