San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Whitetail Night and Christmas Party
DECEMBER 8, 2016
5:00 pm Registration & Deer Measuring & Social Hour
7:00 pm Dinner
Dinner will consist of a melt in your mouth center cut sirloin "baseball" steak topped with a beef sauce OR a mouthwatering glazed salmon filet, twice baked potatoes, grilled asparagus, spinach salad, Eagle Eye's famous focaccia bread, and cheesecake with strawberries.
Each successful Deer hunter in attendance (bring tagged horns or doe tag) will receive an entry into a drawing for a Ruger .450 Bushmaster rifle. There will also be a 50/50 raffle drawing and a raffle for a Ruger .450 Bushmaster rifle.
Please come early so we can have measuring completed before dinner
Awards will be given to hunters with the highest scoring bucks, which will include two awards for each of the following categories:
- Modern Firearm
- Junior (17 or younger)
TROPHY will be presented for the "Over-all Largest" Free-Ranging Michigan Deer
Each Junior hunter will get a special gift.
RULES FOR ENTRY FOR AWARDS:
1. White-tailed antlered deer for all categories. No minimum size to qualify. Except for the Estate category, all bucks must have been free ranging. Also, with the exception of Out-of-State and Estate categories, all bucks must have been taken in Michigan.
2. Taken legally between December 11, 2015 and date of meeting.
3. May enter more than one deer for scoring awards; all entries must be legally taken.
4. Antlers and hunter must be present to win award. Antlers may be in any condition; i.e., finished shoulder mount, mounted on a plaque, or just fleshed out rack and skull plate (boiled clean). To show respect for the dignity and majesty of the animal taken, smelly or bloody racks will not be accepted.
5. May enter only personally harvested deer.
Save This Event
When & Where
Safari Club International Lansing Area Chapter