Mark your calendars for Sunday the 13th of March 2011 for the 2nd Annual "When Irish Wines Are Smiling" event.
A celebration of Irish involvement in Wine & Food so come one, come all and we'll have some craic in Wine Country.
Tickets Prices $25 in advance / $40 on the door
Benessere Vineyards - St Helana, Napa (www.benesserevineyards.com)
Black Cordon - Napa (www.blackcordon.com)
Dillon Vineyards - Yountville, Napa (www.dillonvineyards.com)
Fitzpatrick Winery - Sierra Foothills (www.fitzpatrickwinery.com)
Flora Springs - St Helena, Napa (www.florasprings.com)
Harrington Wines - Sonoma / SF (www.harringtonwine.com)
Keating Wines - Sonoma (www.keatingwines.com)
Morey Cellars – Napa (www.moreycellars.com)
Murphy Vineyards - St Helena, Napa (www.murphyvineyards.com)
Roche Winery - Carneros, Sonoma - (www.rochewinery.com)
Taylor Family Vineyards - Stags Leap, Napa (www.taylorfamilyvineyards.com)
Twomey Cellars - Calistoga, Napa (www.twomeycellars.com)
Waits-Mast Family Cellars - SF (single vineyard Pinot Noir from 3 AVA's) (www.waitsmast.com)
and more on the way...
- A great selection of Irish inspired Foods.
- A selection of Kerrygold Irish Cheeses will be provided on the day.
- Live Traditional Irish Music from the Marin Ceili.
- Traditional Irish Dancing from the Keenan Irish Dance School.
- Silent Auction to benefit the Rutherford Grange and other great causes.