***Ticket Sales Begin January 1, 2017***
April 29th & 30th, 2017
Oak Ridge Estate in Nelson County, Virginia
all proceeds benefit cancer research: American Cancer Society via Relay for Life of Nelson County
ALL-BREED 4x4 EVENT
- Limited to the first 200 vehicles to register
- 47 miles of guided trails covering all levels of difficulty for stock to modified vehicles
- Dinner and Raffle Saturday
- Primitive Camping available
(Check in will begin Friday, April 28 from 5:00pm to 8:00pm and continue each morning of the event.)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE March 26, 2017 or when sold out.
REGISTRATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THIS DATE TO GUARANTEE A T-SHIRT & MEAL TICKETS. NO REFUNDS AFTER THIS DATE.
NO TICKET TRANSFERS.
Only $115 per vehicle (+ online registration fee) for the entire weekend!!
- Guided trail rides Saturday & Sunday
- Primitive camping (campers & RVs allowed)
- 1 meal ticket, 1 t-shirt, 1 souvenir wristband (additional can be purchased)
- A great time!
REQUIREMENTS, no exceptions:
- Valid driver’s license for each driver
- Valid state registration for each vehicle to be driven on the trail
- Tow hooks/tie points on the front & back of each vehicle driven on the trail.
- MANDATORY drivers’ meeting at 8:00AM each morning with vehicle inspection
For more information please contact:
**apologies for the additional fees associated with the online registration. Wheelin' for Hope IS a charity event & cannot afford to pay these fees ourselves.**
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must have a valid drivers license to register as a driver at Wheelin' for Hope. However, we are a family-friendly event and encourage all ages to attend. One registration guarantees entries for as many SEATBELTS as the registered vehicle has. (Does not include meals, tshirts, etc. for additional attendees.)
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Alcohol is prohibited on the trails. You will be made to leave if you appear intoxicated/overserved while on the trail. There are campfire restrictions based on the venue owner & state of Virginia regulations. We will publish them closer to the date of the event.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Wheel4Hope@gmail.com will get you the fastest response. Wheelin' for Hope is 100% volunteer-run, so we're usually at our regular jobs during the day.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. Your drivers license will count as your ticket. Be prepared to show it at registration.
What is the refund policy?
No refunds or transfers after March 26, 2017.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No. You will not be allowed on the trail if your name/vehicle doesn't match your registration.