A Business pays it's owner in two ways: Operating Profit and Asset Growth. You know your profit, but are you measuring the Asset Growth? Here's your chance!
A business valuation is also needed for Succession and Retirement Planning, Insurance and Trust Establishment and Preparing to Sell if the opportunity arises.
Don’t be caught without this valuable information!
Learn the true value of your business at the “What is Your Business Worth?” workshop on November 18, 2016. Your $495 investment will provide a complete valuation report including:
- Four different valuation estimates representing a range of scenarios
- Financial summary & assessment relative to industry data
- Comparative analysis of Income, Cash Flow, Assets, plus other metrics & critical success factors
- Financial, business and growth characteristics to calculate your business’ value
- A copy of Buying Customers by Brad Sugars, giving you clear guidance on how to grow your business.
Jim Barger, your ActionCOACH, will lead you through the process of determining the value of your business based on your actual business results and provide clear strategies you can implement to increase the value of your business. Jim has built several multi-million dollar businesses, including the $100 million Burger King franchise in New Zealand.
At this hands-on interactive event, you will enter your financial data and confidential information to create a certified, world-class valuation you will use to make strategic decisions about your own company. Attendees need to bring a laptop computer to access the online valuation tool.
Reserve your seat - we will contact you to help you prepare for the day. No payment required to register.
Seating is very limited! Attendees must register ahead of time.