What's Race Got To Do With It is a nationally recognized program that brings students together to explore and discuss race, identity, and how to work towards a more inclusive environment. Lodging and meals included.
This unique opportunity will allow you to examine your personal beliefs about race and diversity while engaging with your peers to challenge yourself and one another to build a more inclusive environment on campus. From this experience you will be able to:
- Increase your understanding & sensitivity among diverse groups
- Give a voice to underserved groups by learning about their concerns and struggles
- Encourage civic engagement and social responsibility
- Develop leadership, conflict resolution and critical thinking skills
- Increase the capacity of all young people to live and work in a diverse world