What's Next? Visioning Your Life In 2015
Saturday, January 3, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Kickoff the Year by Creating your Vision for 2015
Knowing what is most important to you is the first step to fulfillment.
This creative workshop seeks to show you just that. Not what you think you should do, or what other people want you to do, but what YOU truly want.
Do this Workshop When:
- You want to make changes in your career but aren't sure what you want
- You want a fresh take on relationships
- You are starting a new year or chapter in your life.
- After a brief introduction and explanation, we will collage the answer to a key question.
- As you collage, shared video conferencing gives you the opportunity to ask questions.
- Once you have completed your collage (~80 minutes), you will have an opportunity to share it with the group for reflection and insight.
Please Come to the Video Conference Call With:
- A variety of magazines, such as home, adventure, business, lifestyle, food, technology, news and hobbies you like. Ask a library, nail salon or doctor's office for a few. Note: this will not work online. You MUST use real magazines.
- 2 sheets of printer paper (white, 8x11 sheets), scissors and tape.
- Having joined Fuze.com (free with your email) and click the link sent after registration.
- Ready to have a good time.
Adelma Lilliston is the Chief Life Changer. She founded Joy & Brussels Sprouts to help clients create what's most important to them. Her specialites are loving relationships and fulfilling careers. She is a certified professional coach and holds an MBA from Yale.