Boston is arguably the world’s most concentrated center of expertise in medicine, software and analytics, digital health, and biotechnology—making it the leader in healthcare more broadly. Now the region is forging a new era in which healthcare technology becomes deeply integrated into everything from hospitals and doctors’ offices to the daily lives of consumers, whether at home or on the go.
This blending of data, computing, and personal analytics with genomics, biotechnology, and our mobile society is paving the way to more efficient and effective patient care and better therapies—and to the potential for people to make dramatic improvements in their overall health and longevity. Through keynote talks, live demos, interactive panels, and presentations from visionary startups, we will highlight how technology is transforming healthcare for the post-election era, and beyond.
- Dennis Ausiello, Director, Center for Assessment Technology and Continuous Health (CATCH), and Chairman of Medicine, Emeritus, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Kyle Armbrester, Senior Vice President & Chief Product Officer, Athenahealth
- Rushika Fernandopulle, CEO & Co-Founder, Iora Health
- Roy Schoenberg, CEO, American Well
- Michael Greeley, General Partner, Flare Capital Partners
- Gary Gottlieb, CEO, Partners In Health
- John Moore, CEO & Co-Founder, Twine Health
- Nick Dougherty, Program Director, PULSE@MassChallenge
- Colin Hill, CEO, Chairman & Co-Founder, GNS Healthcare
- Jason Kelly, CEO & Co-Founder, Ginkgo Bioworks
- Robin Heffernan, CEO & Co-Founder, Circulation
- Samantha Singer, COO, The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- Ana Maiques, CEO, Neuroelectrics
- Howard Weisman, CEO & President, Seventh Sense Biosystems
- Robert Wells, Executive Director for Strategy, GE healthymagination
Registration: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
Program: 1:30 – 5:30 pm
Networking reception: 5:30 – 6:30 pm
View the full agenda.
Tickets are transferable but not refundable.
To inquire about press registration, e-mail email@example.com.
GE • Jacobs Global Buildings • Latham & Watkins • Sarepta Therapeutics
Teva Pharmaceuticals • Texas Medical Center • UT Health Science Center San Antonio
VENTURE CAPITAL MEMBERS
ARCH Venture Partners • Atlas Ventures
Avalon Ventures • Boston Millennia Partners • Flagship Ventures
G20 • General Catalyst Partners • North Bridge Venture Partners
Polaris Partners • Santé Ventures • SR One • Third Rock Ventures
LIFE SCIENCE MEMBERS
Acorda Therapeutics • Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals • Bayer
Genocea Biosciences • Health Advances • Synlogic Therapeutics
Boston New Technology • MASS AWIS • Massachusetts Technology Collaborative
When & Where
Xconomy is an innovative news and events organization with outposts in Boston, Boulder/Denver, Detroit/Ann Arbor, Indiana, New York, Raleigh-Durham, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Texas, and Wisconsin. It is dedicated to providing business and technology leaders with timely, insightful, close-to-the-scene information about the local personalities, companies, and technological trends that best exemplify today’s high-tech economy. Xconomy is staffed by world-class journalists and media professionals, and supported by “the Xconomists,” who include some of the world’s leading innovators. Get to know them and the Xconomy team at www.xconomy.com/about.
Sign up for RSS feeds, daily email newsletters, and email alerts from Xconomy at http://www.xconomy.com/rss-feeds/.