San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Chris Axelrad, Master Fertility Acupuncturist and Founder of The Axelrad Clinic starts off this 90-minute intensive seminar with key natural tips for balancing and supporting the immune system in a way that facilitates maximum egg quality, uterine receptivity, and ultimately the birth of a healthy, beautiful baby. Everything he shares is based on his decade-plus experience as a specialist in holistic reproductive medicine and helping over 1200 women and couples overcome significant fertility challenges to start or grow their families.
Then Dr. Kemi Nurudeen, Reproductive Endocrinologist at Houston Fertility Institute, who did intensive research during her fellowship on autoimmune-related infertility, will present her concepts and discuss some of the more recent innovations in treatment for this type of situation.
Then we will have extended, open Q&A to answer questions like
- What kinds of things can I do on my own to increase my chances of success?
- Does chronic inflammation really affect my egg quality?
- Can recurrent miscarriage be related to immune-system issues?
- If I have a diagnosed auto-immune disease, what do I need to be concerned about when it comes to my fertility?
- Do immune issues affect male fertility as well?
- What signs might I look for that could indicate an immune-related fertility issue?
- Are there any foods I should eat more of or avoid?
- What about supplements? What works and what doesn't?
- What tests do I need?
- When should I start seeking medical help?
- And any other questions you might have!
Chris and Dr. Nurudeen have a combined 15+ years experience helping couples conceive healthy babies.
Don't miss this opportunity to get your questions answered. Seating is limited to 12 guests so don't wait to register!
Light refreshments will be served.
When & Where
The Axelrad Clinic
Founded in 2004 in Houston, TX, by Chris Axelrad, M.S.O.M,, L.Ac., FABORM, The Axelrad Clinic has become one of Houston's most sought-after health and wellness clinics, known for our warm, inviting atmosphere and sincere, compassionate care for our patients.
We provide results-oriented, natural wellness care for people of all ages. Our goal with each patient is a long-term, self-sustained shift in core factors that determine health and wellness. These core factors bridge all levels of being -- physical, psychological, even spiritual. Our philosophy is based on the principle that nature's exquisite intelligence is encoded within your very being, from the cell to the spirit. Helping you call forth that intelligence into its full expression is our mission.