What You Need to Know about Incubators and Accelerators
Thursday, November 20, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This panel, presented by the Northeastern University Center for Entrepreneurship Education and IDEA, will feature representatives from recognized incubator/accelerator programs. Some questions the panel discussion will explore include:
- What differentiates one incubator/accelerator program from another?
- What should students/ventures should keep in mind if they are considering applying to one of the programs?
- What can they expect if they are accepted?
- What is the future of incubator/accelerator programs?
- Nick Naraghi, CEO of IDEA, Northeastern University’s Venture Accelerator
- John Harthorne, Founder and CEO, MassChallenge
- John Hill, Network Catalyst, Techstars
- Karen Landry Cairone, Program Manager, Start Tank
- Allan Tear, Co-founder and Managing Partner, Betaspring