What the Sell? Long Island Real Estate Trends
Saturday, April 13, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
Join Redfin's expert agent JD Pulice as she provides a data driven presentation about New York market trends. This class is suitable for all buyers and sellers in the New York market, or for you number crunchers out there that just love Real Estate!
We'll cover the following topics:
- What's happening with home prices
- Income and other local economic fundamentals
- Price to rent, interest rates, affordability
- Supply (listings) and demand (sales) statistics
- Banked owned and distressed properties
- Multiple offer situations
- Listing tips
- Market predictions
Lunch and Drinks will be provided!
Don't Forget to Attend!
Add this event to your calendar using the feature to the right.
This is a free, no obligation event. This class is strictly informative and attending will in no way require you to work with a Redfin Agent to buy or sell your home.