With the agricultural marketplace, political climate and legal landscape in a constant state of change, the only way to ensure the sustainability of farming for future generations is to come together as one community — as one voice.
Supporting this community of owners, families, employees and suppliers has always been the mission of Western Growers. By attending our 91st Annual Meeting, you’ll have the opportunity to connect face-to-face with your peers and learn from industry leaders about the key issues affecting agriculture today, including upcoming political changes, immigration policy and its impact on your workforce, advancements in farming technology and management of the resources essential to your profitability.
Featured events include:
- The Criminal Liability for Food Safety Violations workshop, addressing the Yates Memo and offering strategies for dealing with increased criminal liability in the fresh produce industry.
- The Innovation Arena workshop, introducing you to the cutting edge of agricultural technology designed to help you produce food more efficiently and profitably.
- The Political Action Committee (PAC) lunch, featuring keynote speaker Jim Nicholson and his political insider’s view on the eve of one of the most controversial elections in recent history.
- Top Chef, the Hawaiian-Style Family Games and shotgun golf outing, all offering fun opportunities to develop new industry contacts.
- The 2016 Award of Honor Dinner, recognizing recipients Miles and Garland Reiter, and featuring world-renowned impressionist, comedian and singer Jeff Tracta.
This year’s Annual Meeting will take place at the beautiful Grand Hyatt on the island of Kauai in Hawaii, offering stunning views from elegantly designed guest rooms, a world-class spa and a championship golf course.
The future of agriculture is only as strong as our combined commitment to the farming community. Attending the 91st Western Growers Annual Meeting is an investment in that future and the families we feed.
Click HERE to view detailed information for AM91 including the full schedule of events.
Registration slots and hotel rooms traditionally go quickly, so make sure to register and book your hotel room today.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please send any questions regarding your AM91 registration to Cheryl Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable? Can I update my registration information?
Yes! You can use the Eventbrite system to modify your registration at any time.
What is the refund policy?
Refunds on your AM91 registration are available until October 24th, 2016.
Your registration and attendance at this event indicates your consent to be filmed and to the use of your image, without payment of any kind, for use in program(s) and for other promotional/editorial activities of [Western Growers, Pinnacle Claims Management, Inc. etc.] for future use in any and all media, now known or hereafter created.