Welcome to the WNO's 8th Annual Year-end Potluck Supper and Networking Meeting!
Presenter: All of us!
- Good food
- Good friends
- Good times!
If you can bring a food dish, please be sure to let us know by completing the survey that will be coming soon.
If you have any questions about the Potluck Supper, or anything else WNOish, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beverages, Plates and Utensils will be provided courtesy of Chu, Phillips & Associates, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management.
- WNO Small Business Advisor and independent small-business consultant Lew Tischler will be providing complimentary 15-minute, one-on-one advisory sessions. Sign-up sheets will be available at the meeting.
- A preliminary attendance sheet will be e-mailed to all registered attendees the weekend prior to the meeting. Please do not share or distribute the list out of respect for the privacy of the other attendees. We hope that the list is helpful both for you and for you to help others.
- Make Your Evening a Success - Come Prepared
- Business casual is suggested
- Bring your business cards and résumés
- See other best practices.
Find a variety of in-transition-related information on the WNO site
Save This Event
When & Where
Westchester Networking Organization
The Westchester Networking Organization (WNO) is a community that is supportive and welcoming to those who are in transition and that fosters career fulfillment for all professionals, including those fully employed. We provide an opportunity to network across industries, fields and organizations.
Your WNO Steering Committee