The West Coast Regional Training event is designed to help every member in Javita learn the skills necessary to be successful. This will be a growth environment where you will develop belief, vision, inspiration, and information that will allow you to successfully grow your business.
Coming out of this event you can expect to have a greater level of learning and understanding that will help you become stronger in the fundamental components of business building activities as well as leadership development.
- The event is located less than 1 mile from LAX airport. There is a shuttle that runs every 10-15 minutes between the airport and hotel.
- I would encourage arriving Friday Night so that you are there and on time, and not held back due to travel issues such as delays and traffic.
- If you are driving, parking rates have been reduced from $30 to $14 daily.
- Hyatt Regency Concourse 6225 West Century Blvd Los Angeles, California 90045 (424) 702-1234
- There is a room Block set up for 80 rooms at a rate of $109 per Night. These rooms will be given away on a first come first serve basis.
- Reminder: once you book your room at the group rate you will not be able to cancel or modify your reservation.
- Reservation Link: https://aws.passkey.com/e/16321210
- Business Casual. This is a professional event.
- The hotel has 24 hour room service as well as on site restaurants.
- There are also several options within walking/uber distance from the hotel.
- All meals will be on your own.
- There are no refunds or transferring of event tickets. No exceptions.
- There will be registration Friday Night (details to come) as well as Saturday morning from 6:45-7:45 am.
- The event will begin promptly at 8:05 am and will run through 4:30 pm Saturday. There will be a break for lunch.
- Bring snacks if you wish to have them.
- I would advise meeting up with your team for team building and strategy planning after the event to maximize post event success.
- You will not be allowed to save seats, if you want to have seats for you and your groups please arrive early on Saturday morning.