Actions and Detail Panel
Wellness Summit 2017: Calgary, CAN
Sat, May 13, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM MDT
The Wellness Summits are designed to educate people about the natural health solutions found in our pure and potent essential oils and nutritional products and how they can prosper emotionally and financially by sharing them with others.
Saturday Morning: 9:00-11:30 AM The dōTERRA Difference (FREE to everyone, Bring a guest)
doTERRA Wellness Advocates and their guests are free to join health and product experts to learn:
- Why doTERRA is different from other essential oil companies
- What makes doTERRA Essential Oils the most potent and effective
- How you join us in our mission to make the world a better place
- How you can support your body’s Immune Health using dōTERRA’s essential oils and nutritional supplements. The immune system is one of the most critical systems in the body and without a healthy immune system, we cannot expect to enjoy long term, whole-body wellness. You will learn how your lifestyle choices greatly affect your health and what you can do to foster a healthier immune function.
Following the “doTERRA Difference” presentation, there will be multiple product demonstration booths set up throughout the room where Wellness Advocates and their guests can see how the products work, sample and ask questions.
Saturday Afternoon: 1:00 – 5:00 PM Business Training ($20 per Wellness Advocate, Guests FREE)
Our business experts will teach how doTERRA can help you prosper financially through our unique business model. We will teach on the following topics during this session:
- Learn how your mindset could potentially be holding you back from wellness and financial prosperity
- Discover how to share dōTERRA with your friends and family in a way that feels natural
- Explore how you can pay for your own products, earn extra income or how to create a career income all by using and sharing doTERRA essential oils
- Learn about the tools that will support your efforts in sharing dōTERRA and educating people about essential oils.
Date and Time
University of Calgary, McMahon Stadium (Park in the East parking lot)
1833 Crowchild Trail NW
Calgary, AB T2M 4S7