Weird Magic Weds. Worldwake Draft
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
If we get a cool old set, we'd rather have fun with them rather then just selling 'em off pack by pack. So in that spirit, we managed to get our hands on one box worth of Worldwake and we're gonna draft that sucker. LIMIT of 12 players!!!(ok...11 including me)
- Weds, 9/19/2012
- Start time: 6:30. (or earlier if everyone is ready to go earlier.).
- Limited number of players, (12...full box and all.)
- Cost: $36 (not bad since the packs cost around $12 each)
- Prize will be one of our hidden stash of Worldwake land for any 3-0 players for the night-door prizes for others
Next week following...in the spirit of all things old being new again...we will be dong a sealed (can't do a draft...8 card packs.) for one of the oldest (and truly terrible) sets in all of magic...no it's not Homelands, but it's close. Get ready to dust off the old school rules and feel the (mana) burn again with Fallen Empires out of a box that has been untouched since 1995
- Start time, get packs anytime after 6:30
- Rules ("Rules?? "Let's get old school, baby.) Since the set is circa 1996, so are the rules to play by...old school rules...Mana Burn, the old stack...all that good stuff.)
- Cost: $25--includes 7 packs per person--up to 8 people can play.