We believe that high performing employees & entrepreneurs are the backbone of our economy.
Will you answer the call?
Start your work week off on a higher note, with New Higher.
This call is a space for high performing professionals to:
The Call Agenda:9:00-9:20 New Higher Teaching/Teacher9:20-9:40 Questions & Answers about the teaching9:40-10:00 Open forum for success stories & challenges Call Topics:
- Gain deeper insight on New Higher's tools, teachings, and techniques in preparation for their upcoming work week
- Ask questions, share challenges, and state concerns
- Invite friends and/or colleagues who want to perform higher
The calls begin with a 20 minute teaching on one of New Higher's tools, teachings, & techniques. Topics are voted on weekly on in our Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/newhigher.
Confirmed Guest Teachers & Topics:
- 04/01: Finding Mentors with Bert Gervais, Author of Who's In Your Top Hive (www.findsuccessmentors.com)
- 05/20: Time Management with Elizabeth Saunders, creator of Schedule Makeover (http://www.reallifee.com)
03/25: Online Branding with Rolando Brown, creator of TechnOrganizing (www.rolandobrown.com)
03/18: The Big Bang Project with Jullien Gordon
- The 4 Levels of Leadership
- Network Visioning
- Conditions for Success
- Finding Your Passion
- Proudest Professional Moment
- The Cycle of Higher Performance
- The 4 Capitals for Professional Growth
- The Perfect Average Day
- Managing Up
- Online Branding
- Resume 2.0
- Using T.E.C.H.
- Professional Networking Online
- The 4 Levels of Leadership
- Aspirational Resume
The High Performer Manifesto
1. I give first, knowing that the greater the gift I give, the more I ultimately gain.
2. I give more than I take. That is value creation and the path to leaving a legacy.
3. I go above and beyond by doing old work in new ways and new work in new ways.
4. I appreciate what I already have and always start from there. I honor other sources of income in addition to money.
5. I define success for myself, have authentic ways of measuring it, and seek feedback on my performance regularly.
6. I constantly innerview in an effort to reach my new higher.
7. I create challenges for myself where there are none and accept challenges as opportunities for growth when they come from elsewhere.
8. I recognize that high performance where I am positions me to get to where I want to go next.
9. I always claim my true value and I value others’ work in the way I want to be valued.
10. I see my career and company as an opportunity for my personal/professional growth.
The War On Low Performers
Low performers bring high performers down, teams down, companies down, and economies down. They do the exact opposite of high performers.
The war on low performers starts with our performance. Through New Higher’s 4 Level of Leadership, we believe we can help everyone reach their new higher.
- Seek to take more value than they create and do the bare minimum required
- Start with what they lack and what’s not possible
- Avoid challenges, thus creating them for others
Have questions about Weekly Sunday 9pm EST Calls for Higher Performing Professional?
Contact New Higher