Actions and Detail Panel
Weekly Mission Reach Bike Ride RSVP
Wed, September 27, 2017, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
This is the signup for the 2017 Wednesday Night Mission Reach Bike Rides!!!
There are 2 options, the RSVP is just letting us know you are coming so we can expect you, if all those slots are full just show up anyway, we won't limit the group.
The Second option is to help lead the bike ride:
Ride leaders have a few responsibilities:
- making a weahter Go-NoGO call on the day of the event if it hasn't been made sooner.
- helping other riders get air in their tires pre-ride (white pump in the guenther basement is free for use and has universal valve head)
- asking riders if they have water/ snack/ extra tube/ helmet before the ride.
- knowing the route to take the group to Mission Espada and Back.
- Going at a pace that keeps the group semi together, or at least having more experienced riders stay with less experienced riders.
- stopping at the Mission Road Pavilion (turnaround for 6 mile route also let the group gather after the big hill)
- stopping at the Espada parking lot and then bringing the group back to Guenther.
- Ensuring that all riders make it back ok, or at least knowing where they left the group if they don't return to Guenther.
- Other stops (fruit cups, water fountains etc.) are at the descretion of the ride lead/ group.
Just click on the dates that you can make so we can ensure that we cover all of the rides!
Thanks and happy riding!