Course ID: SP1MD111216
SAFe® for Teams – SAFe® Practitioner (SP) Certification Course (Based on new SAFe 4)
The SAFe® for Teams (SAFe Practitioner certification course) program is for software developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and other practitioners involved in software development. It validates their knowledge in applying SAFe® ScrumXP (Scrum, Lean, and XP inspired practices) in an enterprise context so that they can prepare for the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework at the team and program levels.
16 PMI® PDUs are offered for attending the two day course towards PMP® and PMI-ACP® credentials. 16 SEUs are offered for attending the complete course as well.
For our training classes in 2016, we are offering individual discount program. Below are the details:
Individual referral program: Once you register for a weekend/long-weekend course, you will receive a welcome email including a personalized link for reference. Email us if you don’t receive it within 48 hours. Share it with others. Using the personalized reference link, you referrals would pay $100 below the effective registration fee for the course. In addition, each referral gets you $100 discount towards your registration fee.
1. Be able to apply the Scaled Agile® Framework.
2. Understand the principles that apply to lean thinking and how they apply to product development and other life cycles.
3. pply and scale Scrum up to an enterprise business context..
4. Learn how to adopt enterprise agile programs and restructure existing teams to implement Scrum methodologies without diverse impacts on the project.
5. Be able to apply these lectures and cases to real work applications.
6. Form teams consisting of scrum masters, product owners, developers and testers from a small scale to an enterprise scale by understanding the requirements of the team, project, program and enterprise goals.
7. Learn, Build, and Enhance your leadership skills to helplyou progress in your careers.
8. Operate under the current enterprise requirements while implementing beneficial changes by applying lean and agile principles.
9. Work effectively with all team members (yes, even the difficult ones you wish you never met…), product managers, program managers and portfolio managers as described in the Agile Release Train in order to deliver valuable enterprise solutions.
10. Perform tasks within timetables and meeting deadlines while improving deliverable quality using WOW-factors.
11. Be able to guarantee product quality guarantee and live up to your promise.
12. Be able to apply SMART goals in the work place - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely.
The instructor is Jai Singhal who is an over 25 years experienced professional, Author, Presenter, Speaker, Senior Enterprise Transformation Trainer and Coach in the IT Industry and has held every role applicable to the SDLC, Program, and Portfolio Management. He understand all roles in a detail and deep level to be able to answer any question or problem he is asked to face. We encourage people take advantage of this opportunity.
This certification is for people who are aspiring to be and want to improve as IT Executives, Program and Project managers, professionals, Agile Coaches and Mentors, Enterprise Leaders, and Change agents.
This course is also required for one seeking Scaled Agile® Framework Agilist (SA) certification. Your exam registration cost is included in the course and you will work with your instructor to register the date of the exam.
There is no requirement to take this course, however please keep in mind that there are requirements to obtain your certification after the test:
1. More than a year of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management.
2. Attend th 2-day SAFe® ScrumXP course based on SAFe® 4
3. Pass the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) exam (retakes are $50 and can be taken 90 days or more after the previous exam).
SAFe and Scaled Agile are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.
PMI, PMP, and PMI-ACP are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.