San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
“Weekend Website Warrior” Experience
Build a Website using Java Script, HTML, and CSS in a Weekend
Day 1: Saturday, June 3, 2017 – 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Day 2: Sunday, June 4, 2017 – 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
**Must attend both days**
- Understand the components to build an interactive website
- Have a basic knowledge of universal programming concepts such as loops, variables, and functions
- Build an interactive website
- Understand the components of client meetings and the data collection process
- Leave with tools and references to expand your learning after class
- Gain a new skill you can use immediately
- Leave EMPOWERED understanding that you can learn something new and potentially re-career into the field of technology and/or entrepreneurship!
What you need to bring: Eliminating all stress and barriers all you need to bring is YOURSELF, a willingness to learn and a smile! We provide all computers and software, so there is no need to bring your laptop or miss this opportunity to learn if you don’t have one. We also provide a light breakfast, lunch and snacks each day.
Prerequisites: You DO NOT need to have previous coding experience. Participants should be comfortable using computer applications like Microsoft Windows, Internet, and Email. After Class Resources (included in the cost of the program) Our weekend website program is not just a “one hit wonder,” we pride ourselves with providing you with the tools you need to become a coder and provide after class resources including:
- Updates on technology career and entrepreneurial opportunities
- Invitation to professional technology networking opportunities
- Access to a community of women with similar goals and experiences
Refund Policy We do not offer cash refunds, however you can use your payment towards another Sisters Code Class. In an effort to provide the optimal learning environment seating is limited.
Save This Event
When & Where
Sisters Code's mission is to "Awaken the Mature Geek." Our goal is to empower, expose and entice women to try "coding" and different technologies. Our classes are taught by women and the participants and we foster a "judgement free" and fun environment for exploring coding, technology career paths, and entrepreneurship.
Our participants learn together, support one another, network outside the classroom, and empower one another.
Sisters Code is a network of women empowering one another to step outside their comfort zones and try something new!