Actions and Detail Panel
Weekdays (Sept.6-7) SAFe® 4 PM/PO Certification Course
Wed, Sep 6, 2017, 8:00 AM – Thu, Sep 7, 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
Course ID: SPM1MD090617
SAFe® PM/PO – SAFe® Product Manager / Product Owner Certification Course (Based on new SAFe 4)
Attend this two day course prepares Product Manager, Product Owner, Business Analysts, Business Owners, Epic Owners, IT Executives, IT Leaders, Agile Coaches, Customer, and end-users to drive the value delivery in an enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework®. You would gain knowledge and skills to be able to write epics, capabilities, features, and user stories with a solid foundation of baclogs management in SAFe® 4. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework to manage backlogs, write features, user stories, engage stakeholders, participate in various ceremonies with the unique role and responsibilities. Learn and build skills and tools to write epics, features, and user stories to manage backlogs in SAFe. You will learn how to drive and optimize value in programs in Scaled Agile Framework.
This course is also recommended for Product Line Managers, Enterprise architect, Solution Architects, and System Architects, Solution Manager and Portfolio Manager, Program Manager, PMO personnel, and Process leads.
16 PMI® PDUs are offered for attending the two day course towards PMP® and PMI-ACP® credentials. 16 SEUs are offered for attending the complete course as well.
1. Be able to apply the Scaled Agile Framework latest version 4.0.
2. Understand the principles that apply to lean thinking and how they apply to product development and other life cycles.
3. Learn to apply these principles to support creative thinking, agile development, Agile Release Train, SAFe 4.0, and Agile Architecture.
4. Learn how these principles can further be applied at a management level in scaling leadership with Agile Portfolio Management.
5. Understand the value and how to apply more efficient employee interactions and productivity, time-to-market goals and improving quality.
6. Work from real work examples to be able to apply yourself. The world if not built from textbooks, it is built from YOUR MIND.
7. Learn, Build, and Enhance your leadership skills to helplyou progress in your careers.
8. Understand the importance of helping others learn, build and enhance their skills under your leadership to show your potential.
9. Analyze real work situations like cases with measurable results.
10. Be able to apply SMART goals in the work place - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely.
This certification is for people who are aspiring to be and want to improve as IT Executives, Program and Project managers, professionals, Agile Coaches and Mentors, Enterprise Leaders, and Change agents.
This course is also required for one seeking Scaled Agile® Framework PM/PO certification. Your exam registration cost is included in the course and you will work with your instructor to register the date of the exam.
There is no requirement to take this course, however please keep in mind that there are requirements to obtain your certification after the test:
1. Attend THIS 2-day SAFe® PM/PO course based on SAFe 4
2. Pass the SAFe® PM/PO exam
SAFe and Scaled Agile are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.
PMI, PMP, and PMI-ACP are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.