Actions and Detail Panel
Wee-cycle Mart & She-cycle Mart Road Sign Barter Sign up 2017! (Baltimore)
Sun, Apr 23, 2017, 12:00 PM – Mon, Apr 24, 2017, 4:00 PM CDT
You do NOT need to be a consignor to barter for Pre-Sale pass inexchange for putting out 10 road signs. These spots are open to everyone. (this is a great way for pregnant moms and/or grandmas to help out). Please only sign up for ONE location so that more people will be able to participate!
Here are the guidelines for all Road Sign Team Members!
- Signs should be placed in high traffic areas – for example; libraries, ice cream shops, busy intersections, along highways, near public parks, gyms, preschools, Malls, fast food restaurants, ball fields and hospitals. Pretty much anywhere where there will be lots of kid/parent traffic.
- Signs should be placed facing traffic (Not back to back in one location. You can use the same basic location, but be sure to place one sign on each side of the road facing traffic). In some cases it might be more effective to place a sign on the opposite side of the road directly facing the location (ice cream shop/library) so that when folks exit they will see the sign.
- Signs do great at stop signs where traffic has to stop. DO NOT put them in middle of road where cars are going 50mph as no one will see them! Please ask for permission if putting on private property.
- Signs can be picked up at Carroll Island Shopping Center venue on Sunday April 23rd from 11am to 4pm, Monday 11am to 4pm - if you need to pick up in evening, you can pick up at Blaney's house in Middle River. When you pick up the signs, be sure sign the sign out sheet, and sign when you return the signs on Sunday so we know who has retrieved their signs. You will receive a bundle of signs along with a sheet of paper to tell us where you placed the signs. This paper must be returned when you drop off signs. If you do not pick up your signs, we are at risk of being fined and we want to know WHO did not bring back their signs. Please mark off if a sign was missing so we know what are good/bad spots for the next sale!
- Signs must be put out NO LATER than Wednesday April 26th.
- Signs can start being retrieved as early as Noon on Sunday, April 30th at 2pm. For your convenience you can drop off the bundled signs along with your list of locations back at Carroll Island venue Sunday by 8pm. Should you not be able to make that time, please email email@example.com for Blaney's address in Middle River.
- Please be sure to check your name off the list when picking up and dropping off the sign bundles.
Date and Time