Wednesday Webex with the College Board
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
College Board Search, the new, integrated enrollment planning tool that combines everything that made Student Search Service®, Enrollment Planning Service™ and Segment Analysis Service™ the preeminent services for admission offices. The new service will launch in September, however, in the coming weeks, our Higher Education team will be offering orientation sessions for key Student Search Service®, Enrollment Planning Service™ and Segment Analysis Service™ users in the Midwest Region.
The orientation session will demonstrate College Board Search features that help you find students you want to enroll, focus your recruiting strategies and improve marketing ROI. These features include:
- A redesigned, user-friendly interface with real-time counts of students
- Out-of-the-box and customizable dashboards
- Expanded data-analysis options designed to fit your financial and institutional requirements
- Interactive maps that visually define geography through several variables
- Flexible guided searches and data analysis
- The ability to save your preferences (majors, geography, score bands)
- The ability to incorporate multiple test score bands from all data sets
- Automatic deduping and lists available for download in hours
To be among the first to see the new tool, register for a WebEx session from the list below. Please note that all times are listed in Central Standard Time. Join us to get your questions answered, as we the demonstrate new features and enhanced functionality in a live beta site.
If none of the Midwest Region session times work for you, check out alternative sessions offered to a national audience here:College Board Search Training