Actions and Detail Panel
Wedding & Event Planning Certification in 8-Weeks
Sat, Apr 1, 2017, 11:00 AM – Sat, May 27, 2017, 2:00 PM EDT
This 8-Week Wedding and Event Planning Certification is designed to help you get started in the wedding and event planning industry. This hands-on program covers everything a successful event planner needs to know; including vendor and supplies contracts, negotiation and business planning.
- Discover the essential secrets of succeeding in the Wedding & Event Planning business.
- Want to be hired by an established company or become an Independent Contractor and start your own business?
- Work with a winning professional Planner who will customize your training and also provide you with 12 detailed handouts.
- This Certificate will give you professional credibility that will move you forward with confidence into this lucrative business.
- You will also be creating a Portfolio Book to give evidence of your knowledge of Budgeting, Decor, Food & Wine planning plus an insider list of Vendors.
This certification program is designed to be gently hands-on and inspire you to absorb detailed information. Class size is limited to achieve this goal.
There are 8 classes of 3 hours each, totalling 24 hours for an affordable $599.
To learn more contact 212-544-0007 and ask for Profesor Hoey or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Next class begins: April 1, 2017
Regular Registration: $599