San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Website & Social Media Strategies Workshop
In today's market, harnessing the power of social media is a must if you want to grow your business and your brand. The same goes for your website. It is vital to position yourself online with a strong internet presence that reassures and strengthens the consumers trust in your business and motivates them to engage more with your business.
This workshop will provide tools and actionable strategies to optimize your website and online infrastructures and using social media to promote and grow your business.
- Identifying the purpose/objective and audience of your website;
- Keyword research to build out your website content strategically;
- Strategies to increase your website's visibility in the search engines;
- Building your website's reputation via blogs and social media;
- Additional marketing strategies to implement in your website to stay relevant;
- Measuring the effectiveness of your web design and strategies;
- Social media importance for the growing small businesses;
- Integrating social media into your business and marketing strategy;
- Differentiating social media platforms differ & selecting the best ones for your business;
- Using social media for lead generation;
- Social media marketing tactics;
- Third party tools to help manage your social media marketing efforts;
- Using analytics and measuring success.
Stan Robinson, CEO of SHR Marketing, helps businesses and professionals integrate social media and content marketing into their business strategy. He specializes in showing clients how to leverage LinkedIn for sales, marketing, reputation management, and finding talent.
Stan’s professional background has been in sales and marketing with organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies in the publishing, technology and business consulting industries. He is a member of the Wells Fargo Community Advisory Board, the New Jersey NAACP Economic Development Committee, and the Workforce Development Board of Union County, New Jersey.
Priscilla Liburd specializes in internet marketing and web design for all types and sizes of businesses. She founded 360 Web Pro, a Full Service Marketing company that helps businesses establish an online presence through web design, branding, social media, and search marketing.
Cost to attend: $55
Light Refreshments will be served.
Sorry, no cash will be accepted for registration for this event
Advanced payment on Eventbrite will guarantee your SEAT. First come, first served policy applied.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
You can cancel your ticket(s) to our event within 1 week of the scheduled date by requesting in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancelations recieved less than 1 week before the scheduled event WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. An internal credit will be given to you to attend the event at a later date and you will be offered 1 year to redeem this credit. We will require a 2 week advance notice to schedule you for the next available event.
Any tickets purchased tickets that results in a "No Show" to the event will not be refunded. By not showing up for the event you have forfeited money paid and previous internal credit offered.
Save This Event
When & Where
NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark
The New Jersey Small Business Development Center (NJSBDC) at Rutgers-Newark is the premier provider of strategic, growth focused business training and technical assistance services to established small businesses and start-up entrepreneurs. With the Center’s motto to offer the “Right Strategy, Smart Growth, Infinite Possibilities” supports our mission to help entrepreneurs and business owners start and grow sustainable, successful small business through the delivery of appropriate training and technical assistance services and programs.