Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
How to Optimize Your Website.
So you are found when customers search for products or services that you offer.
• It’s one task to create and design your website, it is a completely opposite responsibility to make sure that you optimize your website. This allows your website to come up in search engine results when a customer searches for products or services that you offer.
• Optimization is using search engine optimization techniques to make sure that your website is appearing in search engine results.
• We ultimately show you how to rank in search engine results which supports increasing your conversion rate organically, and sync with your paid advertising efforts.
• Learn overall techniques to optimize your website by watching a LIVE DEMO.
• You will be able to implement the tools as you learn.
Method: Online - Live Tutorial
Requirements: Computer, Laptop or iPad with internet access. Smartphone works as well, but not recommended unless have access to a bigger screen at a later date.
Instructor: Zarlun Institute Digital Marketing Instructors
Credentials: Masters Degree in Internet Marketing, 5 plus years of SEO experience, Google Certified, Webmaster Certified
You will be happy that you attended, because our courses will walk you through the steps to create or enhance your online presence. We make it user-friendly and fun. We walk you through each step. No stress required! You will also have access to videos after your course is complete. This will help you for your future projects.
If you are too busy to attend, you are more than welcome to have someone participate on your behalf or just watch the recorded sessions, after all, it is offered online!
We are also offering Advanced Level Bootcamp for Small Businesses and Startups:
Bootcamp Level II (10/22/16 through 10/29/16 or take individual courses):
Are you stuck in the 80's or 90's? Do you conduct business the old-fashion way? Would you like to catch up to the current decade? Join us in saying "Goodbye Old School, Hello Advanced Digital". Our Level II and Advanced Bootcamp.
This bootcamp is perfect for individuals who need to place their business online or who need to enhance their online advertisement. If you aren't taking advantage of the opportunities to get customers from online, then guess who is winning in that arena. You guessed right, your competitors! Isn't it time you started to take your share of customers back.
• Analyze Website Traffic & Earn More Revenue - 10/22/16 10am-Noon PST
• Unbelievable Database to Manage Customers & Leads - 10/22/16 1pm-3pm PST
• Learn Email Marketing Tools - 10/29/16 10am-Noon PST
• Effective Paid Advertising (PPC) Campaigns or Click Results Advertising - 10/29/16 1pm-3pm PST
Additional Individual Courses:
Offered on Saturday, November 12
• Small Business Digital Voice Options & Training - 11/12 10am - 11am PST
• Connected Marketing = Residual/Extra Income for You! 11/12 Noon to 1pm PST
• Website Design - Offered Daily
• Low Cost Internet Advertising - Offered Daily
• Branding & Maximizing Your Online Presence (includes Social Media Marketing & Online Reputation Management) - Offered Daily
If you aren’t able to attend any class, but you still want to create an online presence by developing a website and making sure it ranks - xheck out this book, it will walk you through the steps: http://amzn.to/2cCEr5G
For complete course schedule and descriptions, please go to zarlun.com/diyTAKE ACTION BUSINESS OWNERS!!! Don't delay - limited seating!
Web Design Words” by KROMKRATHOG. zarlun freedigitalnet retrieved 072116